Low-dimensional magnetic materials find their wide applications in many areas, including spintronics, memory devices, catalysis, biomedical, sensors, electromagnetic shielding, aerospace, and energy. This book provides a comprehensive discussion on magnetic nanomaterials for emerging applications.
Fundamentals along with applications of low-dimensional magnetic materials in spintronics, catalysis, memory, biomedicals, toxic waste removal, aerospace, telecommunications, batteries, supercapacitors, flexible electronics, and many more are covered in detail to provide a full spectrum of their advanced applications.
This book offers fresh aspects of nanomagnetic materials and innovative directions to scientists, researchers, and students. It will be of particular interest to materials scientists, engineers, physicists, chemists, and researchers in electronic and spintronic industries, and is suitable as a textbook for undergraduate and graduate studies.
1. Magnetic nanomaterials in catalysis - Bhagavathula S Diwakar, B.Govindhb, D. Chandra Sekhar, Venu Reddy, I.V.Kasi Viswanath, Ramam Koduri, V. Swaminatham
2. Recent Advances in The Catalytic Applications of Magnetic Nanomaterials - B. Sehgal, G.B. Kunde
3. Fabrication and characterisations of two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides for applications in nano devices and spintronics - Geeta Sharma, Andrew J Scott, and Animesh Jha
4. Spin Transistors: Different Geometries and their Applications - Gul Faroz Ahmad Malik, Mubashir Ahmad Kharadi, Farooq Ahmad Khanday, Zaid Mohammad Shah, and Sparsh Mittal
5. Spin Transfer Torque for Universal Memory Applications - Sameena Shah, Gul Faroz Ahmad Malik, Mubashir Ahmad Kharadi, and Farooq Ahmad Khanday
6. Nanowire magnets - M. Boughrara, N. Zaim, H. Ahmoum, A. Zaim and M. Kerouad
7. Spin Torque Devices - M. Shakil, Halima Sadia, M. Isa Khan, and M. Zafar
8. Nanosensors based on magnetic materials - Kumar Navin and Rajnish Kurchania
9. Role of magnetic nanomaterials in biomedicine - Bhagavathula S Diwakar, D. Chandra Sekhar, B.Govindh, Venu Reddy, Ramam Koduri, and S.Srinivasarao
10. Recent advances in Carbon based nanomaterials for spintronics - Trupti K. Gajaria, Narayan N. Som, and Shweta D. Dabhi
11. Rare Earth Manganites and Related Multiferrocity - Suresh Chandra Baral, P. Maneesha, Ananya T. J, Srishti Sen, Sagnika Sen, Somaditya Sen, and E. G. Rini
12. Magnetic nanofillers-PVDF Composite Laminated Structures for Broad-Band Electromagnetic Shielding Applications - Soumyaditya Sutradhar
13. Iron based materials to remove toxic waste from the environment - Srimathi Krishnaswamy, Puspamitra Panigrahi, and Ganapathi Subramaniam Nagarajan
14. Nanoferrite-based structural materials for aerospace vehicle radome - Saikrishnan Madhavan, Manish Kumar Bharti, Sonia Chalia, Preeti Thakur, and Atul Thakur
15. Miniaturization Techniques for Microstrip Patch Antenna for Telecommunication applications - Preeti Thakur, Shilpa Taneja, and Atul Thakur
16. Applications of Magnetic Materials in Batteries - Shiva Bhardwaj, Felipe M. de Souza, and Ram K. Gupta
17. Recent advancement in magnetic Materials for supercapacitor applications - Magdalene Asare, Felipe M. de Souza, and Ram K. Gupta
18. Magnetic nanomaterials for Flexible electronics - Felipe de Souza and Ram K. Gupta