Drying processes are among the most energy-consuming operations in industry. Flame spray drying (FSD) is a novel approach to reduce the energy supply needed for the spray drying process. Flame Spray Drying: Equipment, Mechanism, and Perspectives describes FSD technology and current developments in flame techniques and evaluates potential industrial implementation.
- Details advantages of FSD in terms of energy consumption and reduced drying time
- Promotes applications of biofuels for the drying process
- Analyzes the FSD method from CFD modelling to product quality
- Evaluates potential safety and product degradation risks
- Provides examples of potential applications of the FSD technique in drying of different materials
This book describes an important new technique that is useful to chemical and process engineering researchers, professionals, and students working with drying technologies.
1. Principles and Mechanism of Flame Spray Drying.
2. Applications of Flame Spray Drying.
3. Flame in Drying and Particle Synthesis Techniques.
4. Safety, Energy, Environmental Issues, and Perspectives of FSD Technique Development.