Providing practical guidance on enhancing learning through ICT in the humanities, this book is made up of a series of projects that supplement, augment and extend the QCA ICT scheme and provide much-needed links with Units in other subjects’ schemes of work. It includes:
- examples and advice on enhancing learning through ICT in history, geography and RE
- fact cards that support each project and clearly outline its benefits in relation to teaching and learning
- examples of how activities work in 'real' classrooms
- links to research, inspection evidence and background reading to support each project
- adaptable planning examples and practical ideas provided on an accompanying CD ROM.
Suitable for all trainee and practising primary teachers.