Move on Maths! offers versatile, tried and tested maths resources for nine to eleven years for you to use in the way that is most suitable for your pupils. The units give you flexible ideas, rather then prescriptive lessons and support the Renewed Primary Framework for mathematics. The PNS Framework objectives are clearly shown for every sheet, followed by unit learning outcomes, so it’s easy to choose the right worksheet to suit you and your children’s needs.
- contains more than fifty stand-alone photocopiable units in four strands to be used in class or as homework tasks, complete with teachers' notes and answers to help your planning
- broadens understanding of four key numeracy strands from the Renewed Primary Framework: Using and applying mathematics; Understanding Shape; Measuring; Handling Data
- contains a bank of short, sharp exercises, problems and fun starter activities and games to kick start your maths lesson with the whole class
- includes challenges to extend your gifted and talented learners or early finishers
- covers PNS Framework objectives and learning outcomes for a two year span, Year 5 and 6
- ideal for mixed-age classes.
Table of Contents
Applying Maths Year 5 Year 6 Shape Year 5 Year 6 Measurement Year 5 Year 6 Handling Data Year 5 Year 6
John Taylor is Distance Learning Development Officer to Education Walsall. He is an experienced author of maths textbooks and teacher resources including Jumpstart! Numeracy and Jumpstart! ICT.