Pip and Bunny Pip and the Flyaway Balloon
Pip and the Flyaway Balloon is the second book in the invaluable ‘Pip and Bunny’ collection; a set of six picture books with an accompanying handbook and e-resources carefully written and illustrated to support the development of visual and literary skills. By inspiring conversation and imagination, the books promote emotional and social literacy in the young reader.
Designed for use within the early years setting or at home, each story explores different areas of social and emotional development. The full set includes:
- six beautifully illustrated picture books with text and vocabulary for each
- a handbook designed to guide the adult in using the books effectively
- ‘Talking Points’ relating to the child’s own world
- ‘What’s the Word?’ picture pages to be photocopied, downloaded or printed for language development
- detailed suggestions as to how to link with other EYFS areas of learning.
The set is designed to be used in both individual and group settings. It will be a valuable resource for teachers, SENCOs (preschool and reception), Early Years Staff (nursery, pre-school and reception), EOTAs, Educational Psychologists, Counsellors and Speech Therapists.
Storybook 1: Pip's Dream Storybook 2: Pip and the Flyaway Balloon Storybook 3: Bunny Visits London Storybook 4: Pip at the Seaside Storybook 5: The Cheeky Ostrich Storybook 6: Pip at Home