Privacy and Security Challenges in Cloud Computing
A Holistic Approach
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after March 15, 2022
This reference text discusses various security techniques and challenges for cloud data protection from both software and hardware aspects.
The text provides readers with an overview of cloud computing, beginning with historical perspectives on mainframe computers and early networking protocols, moving to current issues such as security of hardware and networks, performance, evolving IoT areas, edge computing, etc. It also deals with threat detection and incident response in cloud security. It covers important topics including operational security agitations in cloud computing, cyber artificial intelligence (AI) platform for cloud security, and security concerns of virtualization in cloud computing.
The book will serve as a useful resource for graduate students and professionals in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics engineering, computer science, and information technology.
Table of Contents
1. Security enhanced cloud for Serverless Computing and its applications
2. Revealing the Web of Cloud Computing: Threats and Vulnerabilities
3. Security and Privacy Provocation of Data in Cloud computing
4. Networking Security incitements in Cloud Computing
5. Security Concerns of Virtualization in Cloud Computing
6. Operational Security agitations in cloud computing
7. Secure Data Storage and Retrieval Operations using Attribute-based Encryption for Mobile Cloud Computing
8. Deep Dive on Popular Security Models and Strategies of Cloud Computing
9. Quantum Computing and Quantum Cryptography
10. An Extensive exploration of Privacy and compliance Considerations for hybrid cloud deployments
11. Threat Detection and Incident Response in Cloud Security
12. The Cyber Artificial Intelligence Platform for Cloud Security
13. Enhanced Hybrid and Highly Secure Cryptosystem for Mitigating Security Issues in Cloud Environments
T Ananth Kumar is working as an Assistant Professor, IFET College of Engineering, afflicted to Anna University, Chennai, India.
T. S. Arun Samuel is currently working as An assistant Professor (senior grade), National Engineering College, Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu, India.
R. Dinesh Jackson Samuel is a postdoctoral researcher in Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment in Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK.
M Niranjanamurthy is currently working as an Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.