The COVID-19 pandemic dramatically changed our normal—both in life and in business. The timely volume provides a map of how the world has been significantly changed post-COVID-19 pandemic, not only in terms of work and business life but also linking other areas of personal life as well. It explores the diverse impacts of the pandemic on businesses and workplaces, addressing topics such as changes in organizational structures, operations, and marketing and consumer behavior. Sharing their rich insights and perspectives on today’s business world, the authors also look at how personal psychological well-being, the role of spirituality, employee satisfaction, an organization’s future competitiveness, and quality of life have been affected and changed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chapters discuss the challenges and complications of flexible and hybrid working styles and digital collaboration platforms such as Microsoft teams. Other topics include changed consumer choices and shopping psychology, internet addiction, mental health challenges, new psychological aspects of the art and culture industry, and more.
The authors also share effective strategies for creating work-life balance and improving psychological well-being and for navigating the "new normal."
Reshaping the Business World Post-COVID-19: Management Strategies for Sustainable Behavior Change will be valuable for both industry and academia as it covers concepts of business from various perspectives. The book is sure to help managers of all types navigate the new normal.
1. COVID-19 and Employee Satisfaction with Leadership Influencing the Future Competitiveness of Organizations
Maja Rozman, Anita Pesa, Mladen Rajko, and Tjasa Strukelj
2. Hybrid Working: The Future of Organizations
Tarun Kumar Sharma
3. Mapping the Nature of Workplace Incivility in Post-COVID Work Culture
Suyesha Singh and Rimjhim
4. Changes of Collaboration Platforms’ Use Perceived by Users Because of COVID: A Research Study of Changes in User Experience of Microsoft Teams Platform
Zdenko Dezelak, Simona Sternad Zabukovsek, and Samo Bobek
5. The Culture Shock of COVID-19: A Study to Understand the Effects of Pandemic on the Art and Culture Industry
6. Is Resilience a Predictor of Psychological Well-Being among Employees Amid Lockdown? A Literature Review-Based Study
7. Impact of the Pandemic on Street Food Vendors Globally: Challenges and Coping Strategies
Vismita Paliwal, Ruchi Joshi, and Nida Nafees
8. Work and Life Allies or Enemies: A COVID Pandemic Perspective
9. Effect of Autogenic Relaxation and Self-Management Training on Internet Addiction Among Red Collar Employees in Post-COVID-19
Neharshi Srivastava and Neeta Gupta
10. Paradigm Shift in Consumer Shopping Behavior During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Priya Vij, Kashish Kakra, and Attin Kumar