This book covers the most important aspects of becoming a school leader including:
- What leadership actually is
- Different styles of leadership – identifying your current leadership; standard styles; what is likely to work best for you
- "Strategic Vision" and how to do it without losing your grip on reality
- Teams and how they work, structures and delegation
- Coaching, leading by moving your team with you.
This will be of great help to anyone wanting to be a more effective leader or taking on a primary school leadership role for the first time.