Strategic Marketing Planning concentrates on the critical planning aspects that are of vital importance to practitioners and students alike. It has a clear structure that offers a digest of the five principal dimensions of the strategic marketing planning process.
Leading authors in this sector, Gilligan and Wilson offer current thinking in marketing and consider the changes it has undergone over the past few years. Updated information in this new edition includes:
* Changing corporate perspectives on the role of strategic marketing activity
* Changing social structures and the rise of social tribes
* The significance of the new consumer and how the new consumer needs to be managed
* New thinking on market segmentation
* Changing routes to market
* Developments in e-marketing
* Changing environmental structures and pressures
Marketing auditing and SWOT analysis; Segmental and productivity analysis; Environmental analysis; Customer and competitor analysis; Market segmentation; Formulation and implementation of marketing strategy.
Lecturers can use this page to gain access to the free supplementary resources. If you do not have a password yet, please complete the simple form and we will be in touch.
Please note: This website's content has been acquired from Elsevier by Taylor & Francis. If your username and/or password no longer works, please re-register and we will supply you with a new one.