Successful Study for Degrees
This is a practical guide to studying more effectively at first and higher degree levels. Primarily for students looking for more than just a basic study skills book, it blends practical ideas with sound principles to offer a readily accessible, handy guide.
This third edition includes a new chapter on distance learning and updated chapters about online and computer-based learning, in addition to essential advice on:
- personal survival in the university setting
- developing a good learning attitude
- using ebooks, online searcher and electronic media
- time management, deadlines and task management
- essay technique and writing your dissertation
- small-group and seminar study.
Packed with useful information and guidance, this is an indispensable read for any student in higher education.