Suspension Plasma Spray Coating of Advanced Ceramics Thermal Barrier Applications
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
Suspension Plasma Spray Coating of Advanced Ceramics presents the significance of suspension plasma spray coating of ceramics for thermal barrier applications. It covers suspension formation and optimization in different oxide and non-oxide mixtures and ceramic matrix composites (CMC) of sub-micron and nanosized powders.
Enabling readers to understand the importance of thermally inert and insulating ceramic coatings on metals and alloys, the book explains how to improve their utilization in applications, such as turbine blades or diesel engines, gas turbines, and coating methods. This book also discusses advanced topics on nanomaterials coatings in monolithic or composite forms as thermal barriers through organic and non-organic based suspensions using high energy plasma spray methods.
- Presents significant thermal barrier properties using high energy plasma spray methods.
- Explores advanced surface modification techniques.
- Covers monolithic, composite, and solid solution ceramics coating.
- Discusses high precision coating methods.
The book will be useful for professional engineers working in surface modification and researchers studying materials science and engineering, corrosion, and abrasion.
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)