Our latest chapter sampler brings together book content on trauma and PTSD from Guilford Press and Routledge. This collection of sample chapters offers an introduction to principal academic texts on PTSD and the treatment of child, adolescent, and adult trauma. This is essential reading for therapists and other mental health professionals working with trauma survivors.
Complete the form below to download your copy
1. Culture, Trauma, and Traumatic Stress among Refugees, Asylum Seekers, and Postconflict Populations from Handbook of PTSD, Third Edition: Science and Practice
2. Psychosis and Trauma from Psychosis and the Traumatised Self Understanding and Change
3. The Development and Foundations of DBTPE from Treating Trauma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy: The DBT Prolonged Exposure Protocol (DBT PE)
4. A New Paradigm from Personalising Trauma Treatment: Reframing and Reimagining
5.Component-Based Psychotherapy with Adult Survivors of Emotional Abuse and Neglect from Treating Adult Survivors of Childhood Emotional Abuse and Neglect: Component-Based Psychotherapy
6. Using a Trauma-Informed Lens to Understand and Implement Evidence-Based Practices with Children Experiencing Disruptive Behavior in School and Beyond from Working with Trauma-Exposed Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based and Age-Appropriate Practices