Network Security is relevant for those looking for understanding on several relevant topics such as authentication, mobile operating systems, and cyber resilience. The new edition also provides a brand new set of must-know fundamentals and tips.
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- Introduction to Computer and Network Security Navigating Shades of Gray, By Richard R. Brooks
- Managing A Network Vulnerability Assessment, By Thomas R. Peltier, Justin Peltier, John A. Blackley
- Network and Data Security for Non-Engineers, By Frank M. Groom, Kevin Groom, Stephan S. Jones
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention for Mobile Ecosystems, By Georgios Kambourakis, Asaf Shabtai, Constantinos Kolias, Dimitrios Damopoulos
- Handbook of e-Business Security, By João Manuel R.S. Tavares, Brojo Kishore Mishra, Raghvendra Kumar, Noor Zaman, Manju Khari
- Flexible Network Architectures Security Principles and Issues, By Bhawana Rudra
Network Security is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.